Important Categories of Information for you to Know:
- Who we are
- Information we may collect through the Services
- How your information is used
- Altering the information you submit through the Services
2. Information We Collect. There are various areas within the Website where you may be asked to enter information. We treat this data as non-personal information except where we are required to treat it as personal information under applicable law. We do not sell or share any personal information about you to or with any person or organization except for the Permitted Uses.
(a) Information from the “Contact Us” section of the Website. You may contact Company through the “Contact Us” feature. Participation in this area is completely voluntary and it is your choice whether or not you wish to disclose your personal information to us. 3. How your information is used. Company may, subject to any restrictions imposed by applicable law, also share certain aggregated data with other third parties for general marketing and demographic purposes; however, this data does not include any of your personal identifying information.
4. Altering Information You Submit.
(a) Deleting your information. Federal and state regulations may require that we store questions or submissions for various periods of time. In order to comply with these regulations, we may be unable to delete information from our databases.
(b) Altering Information. Company may alter, modify or delete any information you submit through the Services if it believes, in its sole discretion, it is necessary or desirable to do so.
Although Company has taken reasonable measures to ensure that your personal information is delivered and disclosed securely, Company cannot and does not guarantee that the personal information you provide will not be intercepted by others and decrypted.
The Company does not respond to Do Not Track signals and/or other mechanisms that provide consumer choice about tracking.